We offer a wide range
of orthodontic treatments
- Inman Aligner
- Lingual braces
- Metal braces
- Functional braces
- Ceramic braces
Transform Your Smile
At Keppel Advanced Dentistry we are experts at treating adults and children’s teeth to correct any unevenness.
Keppel Advanced Dentistry can help by transforming your smile and the way you look and feel. We firmly believe a truly great smile is one which not only looks natural but also performs the functions it is supposed to – enabling you to eat talk and smile with confidence. When you make an appointment for a free consultation you’ll receive tailored advice explaining what we can do to give you a healthy, assured smile that can truly boost your confidence and your outlook.
Meet the specialist
- Passed examinations with the Royal College of Surgeons and has a Masters in orthodontics from the University of Aarhus
- Raman has recently been commissioned to write a master class series for Orthodontic Practice to showcase treatments requiring orthodontics, cosmetic dentistry and the Invisalign system
- Raman has the expertise to straighten teeth, improve smiles and correct bad bites.
- He offers a range of orthodontic systems to treat adults, teens and children alike.
The Right Treatment To Suit You
Before choosing a course of treatment for your teeth and lifestyle, discuss your options with our team of experienced clinicians at Keppel Advanced Dentistry. We’re passionate about helping you find the best route to achieving your desired results. We offer a wide range of orthondontic treatments such as:
Invisalign – The main benefits of invisalign treament being comfortable and discreetness, virtually invisible molds are made of a thermoplastic material and are custom-made to move your teeth in the sequence determined by us.
Inman Aligner – The Inman Aligner™ is specialised to give people with crowding or protrusion of the front teeth a bigger and more beautiful smile in as little as nine weeks. Only one aligner is required, although we will want to see you every two or three weeks to monitor your progress.
Lingual braces – Lingual braces offer the perfect discreet solution to patients who need complex orthodontic work but don’t want their treatment to be visible to the world when they smile. Comfortable despite being incredibly hard working, lingual braces can be fitted in two appointments, with regular check-ups so progress is monitored and the best possible results are achieved. A complete smile transformation takes from nine to 24 months.
Metal braces – Advances in technology and materials mean wearing a metal brace is less intrusive and more comfortable than it once was. Made from high grade stainless steel, today’s metal braces are compact, sleek and incredibly easy to wear – although it is true to say that like all other braces it takes users a little while to get used to them.
Why choose us?
- Resident KAP orthodontist Raman Aulakh is a world leader in this field
- We will help you choose the best option for your teeth and your budget
- Our follow-up support during and after long term treatment is world class