Not 100% satisfied with your skin? Perhaps you’re looking to rejuvenate your skin for the summer or want to look your best for an upcoming special occasion? Dermal fillers produce subtle and natural-looking results, enhancing your features.
- Natural solution to healthier and younger-looking skin – when you are young, your skin contains a substance called hyaluronic acid, which is responsible for your skin being firm and having volume. As you age, the body does not create as much hyaluronic acid as it used to in your younger years and dermal fillers work by replenishing your skin’s stock of hyaluronic acid.
- Non-invasive treatment with no downtime – dermal fillers are a great option for those with busy schedules, taking a mere 20 minutes to administer. An ultra-fine needle is used, so discomfort is very minimal. You will be able to resume your normal activities immediately afterwards.
- Subsequent treatments make dermal fillers last longer – having consecutive dermal fillers treatment lays a foundation for the effects to last longer; the effects can last between 6 – 24 months depending on how many times you undergo treatment.
- Versatile treatment – dermal fillers can target a whole variety of areas around the face including tear troughs, nose to mouth lines, cheeks, lipstick lines, lips, mouth to chin lines and décolletage. You can read about how dermal fillers work to treat these areas here.
- Boost your confidence – many patients find that the biggest change brought about by dermal fillers treatment is a change in wellbeing and confidence.
- Enhances your natural features – dermal fillers restore your features, giving your skin an authentic and natural look.
Informal and friendly facial aesthetics evenings at Keppel Skin
Keppel Skin host informal and friendly facial aesthetics evenings where you can find out about the science, benefits, and effects of treatment in more detail. Keppel Skin’s Priya Suaris will be happy to answer any questions throughout the evenings, which are very relaxed, informative, and fun.
Combine dermal fillers with cosmetic dentistry
Smile cosmetics are about more than just your smile – healthy skin compliments a healthy smile. With this in mind, why not combine facial aesthetics treatment with cosmetic dentistry? A popular example is facial aesthetics in conjunction with tooth whitening or veneers – please speak to your dentist for more information about other common combinations.
If you would like more information about facial aesthetics evenings at Keppel Skin, please do not hesitate to contact us.