Looking for a New Year’s resolution that offers long-term results? Invest in your smile in 2018 with tooth whitening at Keppel Advanced Dentistry.
If you’re unhappy with your smile, you might find that cosmetic dental treatment such as tooth whitening offers benefits that go beyond those that are purely cosmetic. Let’s explore some of the advantages of tooth whitening in more detail below….
- Boost your confidence – if you’re unhappy with the shade of your teeth, you might find you have been lacking the confidence to smile, laugh and even eat in front of others.
- Benefit from a bespoke procedure – tooth whitening at Keppel Advanced Dentistry is a custom procedure using whitening trays that are created for your exact tooth shape, size and structure. The custom nature of the procedure is what renders it highly safe and effective; it is strongly advised that you should avoid any party offering this treatment if they do not have the relevant medical credentials to perform it. Only a doctor or dentist has the knowledge and resources to create bespoke whitening trays as opposed to one-size-fits-all models used by non-medicals professionals; the latter trays render patients susceptible to the whitening agent leaking over onto the gums and causing irrevocable damage to the gums.
- Tooth whitening in combination with facial aesthetics to enhance the effects of treatment – smile aesthetics are no longer limited to teeth, encompassing your whole facial aesthetic. An increasing number of patients are opting for tooth whitening in combination with dermal fillers or Botox treatments to maximise the effects of treatment.
- Fast treatment time – treatment can be completed in a single visit and takes less than an hour.
- Authentic-looking results – you and your dentist will decide upon a chosen shade, taking your current tooth shade into account, as well as factors like your eye and skin and hair colour.
- A chance to start afresh with your dental hygiene – in-practice tooth whitening at Keppel Advanced Dentistry involves a scale and polish with the hygienist prior to treatment. This will remove any deep staining like plaque and tartar which cannot be removed through brushing alone. By undergoing tooth whitening treatment, you’re also offering yourself the opportunity to implement healthier dental hygiene habits for the future, but with a brand new smile to motivate you.
If you would like more information about the cosmetic dental treatments we offer at Keppel Advanced Dentistry, please do not hesitate to contact us.