Cosmetic dentistry has changed the lives of many patients, helping them on the path to a healthier-looking and aesthetic smile but also improving their day-to-day wellbeing. Read on to find out more about the cosmetic treatments we offer and how cosmetic dentistry isn’t all just about how your smile looks….
The cosmetic dental treatments we offer at Keppel Advanced Dentistry:
- Tooth whitening – bespoke treatment using custom whitening trays, whitening your teeth to a shade chosen by you and your dentist.
- Veneers – custom porcelain shells used to treat imperfections such as discolouration, chipped, broken and worn teeth as well as unnatural gaps between teeth.
- Aesthetic CEREC crowns – Keppel Advanced Dentistry is one of the few practices in the area to offer CEREC same day crowns. CEREC is a state-of-the-art treatment that crafts high quality, aesthetic and durable porcelain crowns in a single appointment.
- Dental implants treatment – widely known as the next best thing to a missing tooth, dental implants replace your tooth’s root, fusing with your jawbone to become a permanent part of your body.
- Orthodontic treatment can be used to tackle issues such as crowding, misaligned teeth and protruding teeth.
Cosmetic dentistry to improve your confidence
When you are not 100% happy with your smile, it can leave you feeling self-conscious and even stop you from smiling as much as you would normally like to. For many patients, cosmetic dentistry is a huge turning point in their lives as not only does it improve the aesthetic of their smile, it restores their emotional wellbeing too.
Cosmetic dentistry to improve your dental health
Treatment like dental implants can improve your overall health, as there are numerous complications associated with a missing tooth and if left untreated, more complex treatment may be required later down the line.
Combine cosmetic dentistry treatments with facial aesthetics treatment
Having facial aesthetic treatment such as dermal and lip fillers, anti-wrinkle treatment and skin peels can accentuate the effects of cosmetic dentistry procedures. Many patients are also opting for a smile makeover which is a bundle treatment of more than one cosmetic dental procedure to rejuvenate their overall appearance. Smile makeovers can also incorporate facial aesthetics treatments – why not come along to one of Keppel Skin’s facial aesthetic evenings to find out more about how treatment can benefit you?
If you would like more information about cosmetic dentistry treatments at Keppel Advanced Dentistry please do not hesitate to contact us.